Sanyo Seira Kogyo Co., Ltd.
We aspire to grow hand in hand with our customers’ satisfaction. It is our first priority that our products meet every requirement of our customer and that they be delivered on time.
CEO Keiji Yasuda
- Corporate name
- Sanyo Seira Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- 1489-46, Yoshida, Yoshidacho, Akitakada City, Hiroshima, Japan
- Corporate Premises
- Total area 13,650 ㎡ (3.4 acres)
- Factory 1 A steel-frame single story building with floor area of 3,151㎡
including office space of 292 ㎡ (350 yd²)
Factory 2 A steel-frame single story building with floor are of 1,014 ㎡
Factory 3A steel-frame single story building with floor area of 481 ㎡
Factory 4 A steel-frame single story building with floor area of 939 ㎡
- Factory Equipment
- Factory 1Seven overhead cranes, maximum lifting load 2.8 tons each
Factory 2 Two overhead cranes, maximum lifting load 2.8 tons each
Factory 3 Two overhead cranes, maximum lifting load 2.8 tons each
Stock yard One gantry crane, maximum lifting load 2.8 tons
Factory 4 Two overhead cranes, maximum lifting load 2.8 tons each
- Founded on 1 February 1935
- Capital Stock
- Board of Directors
- Representative Director and CEO Keiji Yasuda
Director Mitsuru Ueno (Manufacturing)
Director Satoshi Tokuyama (Business Affairs)
Director Norihiro Yasuda (Marketing)
Auditor Takuo Masui
- Number of Employers
- 81 (as of March 11 2023)
- Our Banks
- The Hiroshima Bank, Yoshida Branch
Shoko Chukin Bank, Hiroshima Branch
Japan Finance Corporation for Small Business, Hiroshima Branch
The Chugoku Bank, Ltd., Hiroshima Branch
The San-in Godo Bank, Ltd., Gionshindo Branch
The Hiroshimashi Credit Cooperative, Yoshida Branch
Major Business Connections
- Line of Business
- Metal machining in general
- 1935. 2. 1.
- Hayashi Seisakusho, GSK, our predecessor, was founded in Onomichi City, Japan
- Moved to Hiroshima City
- Corporate name was changed to Sanyo Seira Works, GSK.
- 1944. 6.
- Corporate name was changed to Sanyo Aeronautical Rashi,
- GSK. Started production of precision screws for military air crafts.
- 1945. 8.6
- Factories were annihilated by the atomic bomb.
- 1946. 8.
- Business was restarted in the suburbs of Hiroshima City
- as Matsuo Seisakusho, GSK.
- 1948. 1.
- The corporate status was changed to a joint stock company.
- 1949. 6.
- Corporate name was changed to current Sanyo Seira Kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Moved to Funairikawaguchicho, Hiroshima City.
- 1975. 4.
- Moved to Yoshida-cho, Takada-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture, to accommodate factory expansions.
- 1986. 4.
- Head office was moved to Asaminamiku, Hiroshima City
- Head office was conjoined with factory at Yoshida-cho, Takada-gun, Hiroshima Prefecture
About our emblem
The outer frame symbolizes a hexagonal bolt, one of our main products. The inside is a pair of deformed golf clubs, expressing the founder's wish that the company would grow and pay its employees sufficiently so that they can play golf, which was a very expensive, aristocratic pastime in those days.